pramudya ananta toer


he was an old name that I know since 1985, I do not know much about, he also works. 1991 time I am in college studying architecture YKPN jogjakarta I read the newspaper, the sovereignty of the people have the police arrested two students for saving his novel. there is no iota of stories about this grandfather who why or why he was so burning spirit of the people he knew. in 1997 there was a worn-out books from the used book shops in a small alley to the name of a long hill book is a seedy story of the novel Blora. I buy and I read a few days then I know who this person. her head in the principles of hard to explain from a personal impressive. any posts very fantastic to go back,''human''hey look in the mirror. he was born to fight, with a voice through the pen in the simplicity. you through the pen and typewriter sound old to you to prove the world wrong you can be the opponent. Take a break with the grandfather spirit you remain calm in the heart of young people in indonesia akan always see the changes from era to era. respect you for that honesty like you.

0 komentar