Rendra was in meditation

I often say,
When all the people praise mine
That this is just own
Mobilku only that he have
House is just that he has
That money is but he has
Son that he has only
But, why I never ask: why entrust him with me?
I commend him for this to me?
And if not mine, what should kulakukan to his property is?
Will I have a right to something that is not mine?
Why is my heart felt heavy, when it prompted own back by him?
When prompted again, kusebut as natural
I think that as a test, I think that as an accident
I think that as a call for what was described as suffering
When I pray, I ask that match own soul sex
I want more wealth, want more cars,
more popularity, and
I did not want to hurt, not poverty, as if all
"hardship" is a law for
Justice and love as if he should run as mathematics:
I am diligent worship, so far as a hardship
from me, and I often favor the taste
He seems Kuperlakukan trade relations, and not lovers
I ask him reply "good treatment from me," and reject his decision that is not in accordance with
god, when I talk every day, life and death, only to worship.
"When the heavens and the earth together, and disaster the same luck ".....
Hopefully useful ..!!!

0 komentar