a love letter

I write this letter
kala drizzle
sounds like a magical drum,
And wind sigh
sigh and complain,
O, Dik Narti,
I love thee!

I write this letter
the heavens cry
and two tail grouse
in love with each other in the pool
bagai two scapegrace
witty and sweet
fawn
bulunya and horrible,
O, Dik Narti,
I want you to be his wife I am!

Foot-foot rain tapering
clink ends of the earth,
Foot-feet of firm love
like heavy metal glitter
come to face
and will not stop

Dozen angels
came down
when light rain
Glass window in front
they look in the mirror and wash hair
for the party to
O, Dik Narti
with the clothes of a graceful
flowers and sacred keris
I want to walk to the altar
is integrated to
I propose you,
You know from the past:
no worse
and there is no better
from the other ...
poet's daily life,
the beginning of the word
words that begin with
life, thought and feeling

The life of the spirit is strong
like millions of needles alit
menusuki skin of the sky:
Rejeki bag and restu wingit
Then drizzle falls
Wind and love
sigh in the drizzle.
Cintaku spirit that I know
like a thousand unseen hands
spread thousand nets
catch your heart
always with a smile

You are the daughter cow
I prisoners
Daughter with cow
euphonic sound soft
like sea breeze,
vote for me sigh!
Wind sigh
always sigh
with sadness that tunable.
You are the daughter cow
tergolek weak
play the beautiful eyes
in the net
O, my daughter cow,
I want you
I propose you

Kutulis mail this
kala drizzle
kerna sky
friendly and sweet girl
crying requested toys.
Two sons prankish
frolic in the gutter
and jealous sky view
O, Dik Narti
I want to give
become the mother of sons!

~ W.S Rendra

0 komentar